Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Worxweb - Accessing Intranet and Interent -failing with error: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_Resolved


I configured worxweb application Tunnel to the internet and Full VPN. I was able to access internet sites but intranet site was failing with "net::ERR_NAME_NOT_Resolved". . Same time it working for another region . I configured traffic policies to proxy on Netscaler.

Solution:

I followed this article and figured out that my error relates to DNS suffixes

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX136914

Configured DNS suffix for intranet domain on netscaler at

Traffic management ---> DNS --> DNS Suffix

After that Worxweb is working fine for both internet and Intranet.


Have a nice day!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If none of the answers work, you can try clearing cache and cookies from chrome.

    Press Ctrl + H -> Clear browsing data -> check Cache and Cookies -> Select from beginning of time from drop-down menu.

    This worked for me many times.

    And try to connect with other VPN sometimes its issue in VPN. Find supported USA VPN here: http://www.vpnranks.com/5-best-vpns-for-usa/

    ReplyDelete